The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website www.titanHz.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site. The term user shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term site refers to www.titanHz.com owned and monitored by titanHz Employees. titanHz may terminate user's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. titanHz may monitor access to the Site.
By using the site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the site.
- titanHz does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. titanHz expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- titanHz shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- titanHz may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. titanHz reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- All contents present on this site is the exclusive property of titanHz. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to titanHz. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from titanHz. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. titanHz disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. In no event will titanHz be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use titanHz website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold titanHz harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.